Monday, March 18, 2013

Future Music Festival Asia 2013


Two days of cray cray, finally it's ended. I'm not gonna write so much on this post because I've video to share with you guys!!!!! Taken and edited by myself, I hope you guys will love it :p
But before that, here's my day one look, with my Pinkbrows again!



The girls decided to draw something on the cheek and mine was cross! 
Jumpsuit from Bangkok

Then day two,


Sigh.....This is the shade that I lost at there T_T I just bought it from Bangkok and wore it once only wtf. Freaking damn bad luck......



Top from Bangkok Siam Nightmarket
Shorts from Bangkok Asiatique 
Sandals from Gareth Pugh x Melissa

Awesome weekends

3 comments:

  1. Like your sister Jane said you should just dye your brows pink haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How u did the video??? It's nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi can I ask what is the song's name of the video?

    ReplyDelete