Friday, June 7, 2013

070613


Hi blog miss me? I just got home from clinic for medical check-up due to my shit sickness. Yes, shit. I've been shitting lot of times since yesterday T_T I thought it was okay already on the next day (means today). Hell no, it's still the same once I woke up I shit again -.-
So I can't stand it anymore after I shit twice today, I asked my mom to accompany me to the nearest clinic which was located nearby my house.

And yup, there goes my another nightmare begins! that freaking place I went just now makes me so mad. I'm already feeling so damn sick and still I've to face all these freaking unfriendly people. Damn pissed, you know?
The first one I met was a granny, I know she's old but how could she be so rude?! There's an empty parking lot nearby the clinic, me and my mom wanted to park our car on that empty space of course common sense have empty parking lot sure park at there lah. When that time we park our car, this granny came out of nowhere took her bicycle and placed her bicycle on the middle of that parking lot!!!!! So, we smiled and asked her to move her bicycle another side because it's a car lot *obviously*. And do you know how she replied? She showed us a very anger not friendly face and scolded us with her own language. WTF?

Okay that's the first person, next. The clinic nurse, we went into the clinic and asked the nurse whether the doctor is here or not. She didn't reply us and pointed on the paper without any smile on her face. The paper written ( Break Time 12.30pm-2pm) Eh, come on. Is that the way to treat your patient? You mute, can't speak? Just reply us you guys are having break time cannot? So hard is it? WTFx2?

Not only the clinic nurse, one of the patient also! Because that patient asked the same question like us to the nurse but the nurse did not answer her so my mom kindly reply her said that the doctor will be here after 2pm. I'm sure that patient had already heard what my mom said but she did not smile or reply back to my mom and straight away walk out from the clinic with an anger face. WTFx3?
So conclusion is AMPANG PEOPLE ARE SO UNFRIENDLY. I can't believe just an hour, all I've met was so unfriendly! Makes my friday even worst.

The doctor said the reason why I keep on stomach pain and shit is because there's a virus inside. Sounds so serious right? But actually not, just have to take their medicines and don't eat oily, spicy food  will recover.

Anyway, here's my outfit of the day during generation beauty talk@penang last week! Thank you for those who came and joined us! I hope you guys had a great time with us ^_^










Blazer- MNG
Long Sleeve Crop Tee - Topshop
Checked Long Sleeve Shirt - Padini
Leggings - H&M
Sneakers - NakedKimchi






2 comments:

  1. LoL believe it or not, it happen to me as well, keep getting rude response from public most of the time, but I just ignore them, instead I replied them with positive attitude, who knows with a little effort might help to change those people attitude...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! I knoω this iѕ κind of off topic but I was wondering іf you kneω wherе I could locatе a captcha рlugіn for
    my comment foгm? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm havіng trouble fіnding one?
    Thankѕ a lot!

    Here is my web blog :: Click Me **

    ReplyDelete