Tuesday, November 12, 2013

G-shock Shock The World 2013


G-Shock " Shock The World KL 2013 " Once again, thanks to my homies Lah'Lah'Land for giving me this opportunity to be one of the model for their show! It was an awesome night, besides Lah'Lah'Land, Joe Chia was one of the fashion performance too. It's amazing to see totally two different types of fashion sense on the stage,


Joe Chia monotonous color outfits


Lah'Lah'Land colorful and funky outfits

Besides that, there are other Malaysia's brightest talents from different fields featuring in G-Shock 30th Anniversary include tattoo artist and photographer Julian Oh of Reddbullets, multi-disciplinary designer and founder of The Off-Day Irman Hilmi, DJ Eva-T and local band An Honest Mistake. 
Hopefully, that night I did not walk awkwardly on the stage because I was sorta nervous and I didn't get to rehearsal because I was late ish!


Father of G-SHOCK Kikuo Ibe ! 




My eyes look super tired without color contact lenses T_T








My super dope outfit by Lah'Lah'Land 
Here're some awesome shots by Tony Wong.B












Lah'Lah'Land x Yaasui Crew 
From left to the right
Mina (hashtagskl) , Me, Brandon (Yaasui) , Sun and Edward (Lah'Lah'Land), Phil (hashtagskl), Max (Influence), Beeyin(Beeyinalicious), Peashon (Chalkboutique), Griffin (Influence)

So much fun, hopefully there'll be more events coming up like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment