Thursday, January 9, 2014

090114

Chinese new year is just around the corner, have you guys started buying CNY clothes yet? I've already bought mine, some from Topshop, H&M, Zara and also LahLahland. But all in black wtf, I think I need to buy a few brightly colored pieces for day 1 and day 2 then the rest I wear black lol.
Gosh, now I don't know should I cut my hair shorter or let it grow longer? SHORT ? LONG? And should I dye my hair to any others color? argh dilemma. Give me some suggestions! 

Anyway, here's a few ootd photos that I took yesterday. My simple and comfy outfit,


 



Unicorn Dreams Come True // The Mountain @lahlahlandkl
Creepers // Demonia @lahlahlandkl
Socks // Happy socks @boundlezz
snapback // tokyo fantastic , special thanks to @crawlsuzuki for giving me this all the way from Japan!


1 comment: