Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What should I wear on CNY!



As what my tittle said, everyone is having dilemma! I was so busy with my works recently and most of my works need to be done before cny or else I can’t happily enjoy my cny lol! Just because of that I don’t even have time to go out for shopping. But thanks god I found nile.com.my, it helped me a lot, I get to find a lot of affordable clothes and it delivered to my house on the next day after I purchased! Amazingly fast! So on the next time I don’t need to worry if I can’t find any clothes to wear :p Even my sister loving nile.com.my 

These are the stuff me and my sister purchased,




Fashion OL dress : RM21.90






They are having Free Delivery promo with the purchase of more than RM48 for this CNY until 28/01/2014. 


HAPPY SHOPPING!!

1 comment:

  1. How about the quality of these clothes? Is it same exactly as the picture shown ?

    ReplyDelete