Who needs to go shopping mall when you can purchase everything from online with good deals? And also, sometimes there’s something that you can’t even get from the mall? Recently I’ve been browsing Rakuten.com.my/ quite often, because there’s always something new going on daily with great deals on their site and I never get bored of it, cause it’s so entertaining.
Today I would like to share my 7 Shopping Hacks to save money on Rakuten. I think most of us already know you can score great deals shopping on Rakuten but there are some secrets that can make these great deals even better.
1) Search for Sale items
2) Input your price range on the left-hand side to make sure you’re only seeing products within your budget
3) Check Rakuten Malaysia site every weekend to get coupon, cause every weekend has different coupon value
4) Search on the Free Shipping category to save shipping fees
5) Be a member to enjoy Rakuten Super Points and accumulate to use as another payment method to purchase desired category/products
6) Every Wednesday, Mastercard holders are able to enjoy additional 5% discount
7) Happening right now, the 5X Rakuten Super Points give away – that’s equivalent to 5% equivalent of your purchase value back in Rakuten Super Points – it can be used like cash to offset your next
FYI, 1 Rakuten Super Points is RM1. Members (free sign-up) can get 5% rebate in the form of Rakuten Super Points for their purchases – everything, every day, with no limit on the amount of rebate.
With the #Rakutenshoppinghacks that I’ve given, check out how much you could save from it! Miss Hana waterproof gel eyeliner from RM34.90 to RM11 only!
How bout KOSE products? From RM112 to RM68!
Do leave a comment to me if you have any other hacks to share with me.